Thursday, March 24, 2011

2011 Bucket List!


My new year's resolution for 2011 is to do new things. I am sick of talking about something cool and then coming up with some excuse not to do it. This year, I am going to stop putting off those things that I have always wanted to do. I have created a 2011 Bucket List, per se, something new to do each month. Now, these aren't going to be those crazy things like go sky diving or travel to Europe - I don't want to jump out of a plane and I am not really to the traveling to Europe stage (that one I will have to put off for awhile still). I am talking about those little things that I always say "oh that would be cool!" and yet never do. Time to enjoy life, look forward to something new each month and experience those things in life which you look back on with fond memories! So 2011, here I come! I will try to document here, to the best of my blogging ability :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Soph, I finally found and subscribed to your blog. I'm proud of you for sticking with your list so far. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete